4.6.18

קדימון לסרט התעודה "הריבון על הכול" | Exploring Life's Mysteries

My impression: I am a very curious person from childhood, always asking my family, friends and teachers around me to answer various of questions raised up by me, such as: where do I come from? Why do I live? And why do we have to die? Where does man go after death? Why is there the core in fruit? What function does the core has? What use the planes and cannons produced by science have? Etc. Although I have heard many answers of these questions, I still have confusion in my heart that I cannot explain. Recently, after I watched a documentary, many mysterious inside solved my confusion. I decided to watch it a few more times. Do you have the same thought with me? Share it with you.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
No one can overcome sickness and death.
No one can alter the laws of age and infirmity.
………………………………
“Why do we live? And why do we have to die? Who is in command of this world?”


משיח, אלוהים, ישוע, יעד, האמת, הריבון על הכול

אלוהים אומר: "כל מי שמת לוקח איתו את הסיפורים של כל מי שחיי, וכל מי שחיי חוזר על אותה היסטוריה טרגית של כל מי שמת. על כן, חזקה על האנושות לשאול את עצמה: מדוע אנו חיים? ומדוע אנו צריכים למות? מי שולט בעולם הזה? ומי ברא את האנושות הזו? האם אמא אדמה באמת בראה את האנושות? האם האנושות באמת שולטת בגורלה שלה?"

לעיון נוסף

האל הכול יכול הוא רועי

כנסיית האל הכול יכול - ארון הקודש באחרית הימים

החוקר את הברק ממזרח

אלבום מזמורים - "עקבו אחר השה ושירו שירים חדשים"

בקש את מלכות אלוהים

הביאה השנייה של ישוע


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה